ScionOfTheStormsScionOfTheStorms

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

One More Final Battle One More Final Battle

IMA CHARGIN' MUH LAZUR!

Lmao Fellow 4channer I c.

Half Decade War Trailer Half Decade War Trailer

holy fucking shit

I loved that song it gave me goosebumps where canni Download it?

Jammer-Lammy responds:

I never said I'd provide music downloads.

wtc tribute from charlie wtc tribute from charlie

...

U fucken think that this attack, this, this rage against this U.S is another excuse to go to war. War has never brought the world peace. How many presidents have said that war will bring peace to us. Many. How many have put on a helmet, strap themselves into body armour, and rush out into the battlefield, to defend their country? 0 my friends 0. Peace cannot not be obtained by war. War only equals, pain, suffering, anguish, and sorrow. i admit, 9/11 was an unexpected attack, but war.....9/11 pales in comparison to war..........ur letting the hate that the terrorist put inside u win, ur letting them win. THats wat they want, they want us to be angered, they want us to attack, they want us to die. By going to war, we have suffered more than the taliban. More than the iraqis, because we let our hate take over our mind, our spirit, our soul. Do u realize how quikly "Mr.President" was to go to war? Yet he could barely square off to a pretzel?!? Oh yes, "Mr.President" indeed.

SOF Supernova 2035 DS SOF Supernova 2035 DS

Dude it was Excellent

I loved How u put it in The DS ^^

Molleys Molleys

it was pretty good

i liked the whole wack the mokle vibe...PEOPLE GIVE IT A 5

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

Really good Game

This game is worthwhile playing excellent job man

Pink Panther Pink Panther

I loved it

I enjoyed this should be Like Diamond Track

CaptinChu responds:

Thanx. : )

Mega Man X - Boomer Kuwanger Mega Man X - Boomer Kuwanger

Its really Good mate.

Im stuck on thinking how you should Improve..Lol..

LoneEagle responds:

Well, alot has changed from when i submitted this. The song is not bad but back then i had less faith in my music then i have now.

I only think that the song has a few snare's that sound out of place but other than that, it is pretty ok.

Thanks for the review Scion.

Mega Man III - Intro Re-Master Mega Man III - Intro Re-Master

It does blow Stage 3-1's out of the water..

But The skill they put into playing the guitar riffs for this song is harder than making it on the computer

ZombiePosessor responds:

lol, I don't understand what you mean. I'm playing the guitar, bass, and piano in this song. I only used the computer to record it. I could play circles around that nutsack from Stage 3-1.